Yes your eyes do not deceive you!
These guys are epic as so was the British weather this day allowing them an actual outdoor wedding in England! I know, I can barely believe it myself. I was so in love with the day Charlie and Janina put together. The huge tipi marquee and the hay bale seating fitted the rustic theme so well. It was also a wonderful day of families blending together, with a lot of Janina's family being from Germany and making the trip over to celebrate her getting married to the love of her life.
Sunny day + happy people
This truly was a happy day with a very chilled feeling throughout the whole day. Starting at bridal prep Janina just had her closest peeps with her and had her aunty do her hair and her sister do her make up which was incredibly sweet to watch. Then once Janina had her dress reveal with her dad (cue the emotion) I headed off to the farm where lots of people were already arriving. It was such a gorgeous venue to walk onto and it was all ready to go. They were so thankful that they were able to have the whole day outside with the perfect level of sunshine and cloud cover which is a photographers dream! A ceremony filled with songs, readings, prayers and a whole load of confetti as Janina and Charlie walked away as a newly married couple. The rest of the day was just a lovely celebration with friends, family and great food. A lot of laughing, just as a wedding should be.
- The peaceful and intimate morning getting ready
- Janina walking out in her dress for the first time
- THE DOGS! Any wedding with multiple dogs in it is a winner for me
- The arch at the from of the aisle
- Janina and Charlie having a tearful moment of quiet together after the ceremony
- All the hugs with the bridal party
- The floral hedge background for the group shots
- Exploring the beautiful fields during the couple shoot
- Maid of honour rocking her speech having only learned that day she was doing one - what a star!
- Janina and Charlie's faces when their friends made them do a first dance to the song Ja Ja Ding Dong (Eurovision fans will know the reference)
- The golden hour sunset
- Everyone dancing altogether on the dance floor
Venue: St James' Farm
Bridal attire from: Proposals of Chichester
Food: Man with a Pan