My dear friends, Abi & George
THEY GOT MARRIED!
What a beautiful day this was. Despite there being heavy rain in the morning, the sunshine came powerfully through and shone on what was a bright and happy day. All the way from laughter in Abi's parents kitchen as the girls got ready, to the most lively dance floor and band in the evening.
Both the dress and the cake were made by Abi's sisters, the band at the ceremony and evening were friends of them both and there were beautiful videos shown from friends and family who could not make the day. Seeing all these personal elements of the day was incredibly touching and shows how kind and loving George and Abi are.
A Brighton Barn
Set on the outskirts of Brighton, Pangdean Barn is an absolutely gorgeous venue with the most wonderful staff. Everything from the decor, the food, the service and the care Pangdean give you are all top tier!
- Watching George watch Abi walk down the aisle
- THAT first kiss
- Abi's gorgeous niece and nephew being the cutest
- The longest confetti line
- People racing on the go karts
- The colours of the bridesmaid dresses
- Everyone's reaction to when George said that he was thankful that God had made Abi so hot
- The incredible live band
- A sparkler exit
Planning your own wedding? Looking for a wedding photographer who cares about you and will capture all your treasured moments of your wedding day? Then get in touch!