My first wedding of 2022 was beautiful
Rachel and Rupert had the most joyful wedding day. Everything was so well planned and thought out from the personalised favours on each person's place to the inclusion of Rachel's Filipino culture with key words on each table in the Filipino language.
These two are completely in love with each other and that shined through the way they looked and spoke to each other. I got to go to both Rupert's and Rachel's morning prep which was so lovely to see. Especially getting to watch Rachel's grandma see Rachel in her dress for the first time, that was a really special moment.
They then got married at a gorgeous church in Hove and then went on to Pangdean Barn in Brighton. We stopped off at Devils Dyke for their couple shoot which was so much fun as well as intimate and loving. Everything was planned and done with love and joy in mind.
They truly made the most of celebrating their wedding and being able to have all their friends and family around them.
- Rupert's mum taking pictures of everyone getting ready
- Watching Rachel's grandma see her in her dress for the first time
- Rachel's brother walking her down the aisle
- The joy in people's faces at the ceremony
- Rupert's dad giving them a wink after he did his reading
- Spending time together at Devils Dyke for their couple shoot
- All the emotion during the speeches
- Watching Rachel and Rupert talk about each other in their video interview
- Sparkler tunnel fun
- Everyone getting involved on the dance floor
- Their nephew being the best dancer
- Being given a personalised gift saying thank you!!
Ceremony - St peters church, Hove
Hair and make-up: @lucyhairandmakeup
Bridal attire: @wed2b
Groom attire: @marksandspencer
Photo booth: @jpc_events